Hacking I want to hack my black wii running 4.2u.

corrruptedfile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K so i want to be able to play my back ups. Ive already installed the HBC
smile.gif
but i really dont know how to do the rest
huh.gif
and since my wii is new it probably has the d3-2 board
sad.gif
. Is it possible to play backups with a d3-2 board running 4.2u FW? If so please show me the steps on how to k thanks!
biggrin.gif

corrruptedfile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh wow im so lost like i dont even know where to start on that CompleteSoftmodGuide. Can anyone show me step by step on what to do because i really dont want to screw my wii up k thanks!

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well true. Modmii really does help, but if someone really got 0 experience it might be hard to understand O.o

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
corrruptedfile said:
Uhh wow im so lost like i dont even know where to start on that CompleteSoftmodGuide. Can anyone show me step by step on what to do because i really dont want to screw my wii up k thanks!
Sigh, I try making it as clear as possible, and in fact it really isn't THAT hard to find the correct page.
Oh well, there's other guides.

QUOTE(corrruptedfile @ Nov 21 2010, 08:48 PM) On the HCB i have IOS 61 but it says i need IOS 58. How do i get IOS 58?
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS58_Installer

corrruptedfile

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K i did that now it shows IOS 58, but now im having another problem... Im trying to install priiloader but i keep getting a message like this "is IOS 58 trucha signed?" and it says i need some ticket.

Posts merged

K i did that now it shows IOS 58, but now im having another problem... Im trying to install priiloader but i keep getting a message like this "is IOS 58 trucha signed?" and it says i need some ticket.

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why keep asking for help when your set on not using it?
If you DL ModMii, onto your computer, it has a STEP BY STEP question and answer AND GUIDE automatically generated for you depending on WHAT YOU NEED.
That means= HACKING, installing IOS's, cIOS's, backup loaders, system menu's, whatever YOU NEED, ModMii downloads it FOR YOU.
All YOU do is put the files onto your SD card. Its THAT SIMPLE.
But, hey, what do I know?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte