I want my Old saves on USB Loader GX

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you need them like this? In SGMGX i pressed extract and these are the files i got
You've extracted saves from both versions, Smg2.zip is the (US) ver, and SMG2DE.zip is the (Deutschland) or German version.
i cant seem to find them on the internet. as mentioned, i use *snip* and they dont have it there. sorry for all the trouble
Ok. If you have only one or 2 games to convert then it's probably fine (provided they work correctly..), but if it's more than that, it could be a bit tedious..

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont mind replaying some of the games. But on things like Mario or Donkey kong it would be kinda frustrating. isnt there a tutorial on how to do this? I mean you had to learn it too right? if there isnt, it ok i just have to live with that then. But if there is i could really make use of that in the future.

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what should the save look like? how many stars?
oh man. its been quite a while now... if youre trying to customize smth, you could just stop then. if its not savable, ill just have to replay it. im really sorry but its been like 7 years now or smth since i last played this

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe thou you might find thomething with the name "Kaan". dunno if that helps but that was a mii we used to use back then. I think it was his "Planet design"

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe thou you might find thomething with the name "Kaan". dunno if that helps but that was a mii we used to use back then. I think it was his "Planet design"
we have success. the first two slots have 16 stars; the last 1. I kept wondering why it wasn't changing, but I was using emunand. if you use emunand install it the official way, and choose extract to emunand. just make sure emunand is off or it will be using that save. the official method is to put the save in private/WII/title id folder, then copy it in sd card menu on the wii home menu.

Attachments

• SB4E.zip
    73.3 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: CoolMe

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
we have success. the first two slots have 16 stars; the last 1. I kept wondering why it wasn't changing, but I was using emunand. if you use emunand install it the official way, and choose extract to emunand. just make sure emunand is off or it will be using that save. the official method is to put the save in private/WII/title id folder, then copy it in sd card menu on the wii home menu.
omg it worked! thank you so much!!! How did you do it? is there a tutorial or smth so i can learn this to?

Reactions: godreborn

Clone2255

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it's very easy. just take the data file w/out the banner.bin, overwrite the other save's, then install with save manager gx.
instead of a data.bin, i keep getting save.bin . when I replace the working data.bin with the old save.bin and just rename it, it doesnt work...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you sure you have the right save file? change view to last modified date. not all have Gamedata.bin. some have weird names and files. I'm also not sure if it works for all games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1