I want a new MP3 player.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You know my iPod Touch died -.-;; funny huh. And now I used m 3DS as MP3 player which worked perfect. One thing I am shamed with walking trough the school with my 3DS. So now I use an old crappy iPod Video >.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Three things I would like to know. How much are you willing to spend, storage and do you want your MP3 Player to be a pure music/multimedia player.

Personally I have a 16GB Creative Zen with a 16GB micro SD card but I find my self using my HTC Desire (with a 16GB Micro SD) as an MP3 player as it means one less thing to carry.

If you go down the Galxy S2 route, you can get a 16GB for a decent prive on Amazon or pay extra for a 32GB card.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
emigre said:
Three things I would like to know. How much are you willing to spend, storage and do you want your MP3 Player to be a pure music/multimedia player.

Personally I have a 16GB Creative Zen with a 16GB micro SD card but I find my self using my HTC Desire (with a 16GB Micro SD) as an MP3 player as it means one less thing to carry.

If you go down the Galxy S2 route, you can get a 16GB for a decent prive on Amazon or pay extra for a 32GB card.

I don't mind the prices it just needs to be let's say €600 or lower?

But hmm Galaxy S2, is that a good phone? I heard the emulators are pretty sweet!

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Samsung phones are rather nice in general. I have no personal experience with the Galaxy S2, but Samsung is a good brand, so I'd suggest you check some reviews on amazon and technical reviews in general for the S2 and see if it suits your taste!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*