I want a new MP3 player.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Langin, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    You know my iPod Touch died -.-;; funny huh. And now I used m 3DS as MP3 player which worked perfect. One thing I am shamed with walking trough the school with my 3DS. So now I use an old crappy iPod Video >.

2. emigre

emigre Oh Jeremy Corbyn

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    Three things I would like to know. How much are you willing to spend, storage and do you want your MP3 Player to be a pure music/multimedia player.

Personally I have a 16GB Creative Zen with a 16GB micro SD card but I find my self using my HTC Desire (with a 16GB Micro SD) as an MP3 player as it means one less thing to carry.

If you go down the Galxy S2 route, you can get a 16GB for a decent prive on Amazon or pay extra for a 32GB card.

3. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    I don't mind the prices it just needs to be let's say €600 or lower?

But hmm Galaxy S2, is that a good phone? I heard the emulators are pretty sweet!

4. emigre

emigre Oh Jeremy Corbyn

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    The S2 is the crème de la crème of the Android phones at the moment.

5. miruki

miruki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 23, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Awesometown
    Samsung phones are rather nice in general. I have no personal experience with the Galaxy S2, but Samsung is a good brand, so I'd suggest you check some reviews on amazon and technical reviews in general for the S2 and see if it suits your taste! [​IMG]