Homebrew i Updates my 3DS emunand to 11.3...is there any way to downgrade AND save my games + saves?

hellothere1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
So i did sth stupid, i updated to the latest 3ds firmware in my emunand without consulting firslty with my beloved pals in gbatemp. Is there any fix for me? To make my 3ds work without deleting all my files in 3ds and downgrading?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the moment, there is no downgrading from 11.3 to my knowledge (not by installing older firmware files). If you're on a9lh, you can flash an older nand backup with Godmode9 or a hard mod (full nand backup only for hard mod).

hellothere1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
At the moment, there is no downgrading from 11.3 to my knowledge (not by installing older firmware files). If you're on a9lh, you can flash an older nand backup with Godmode9 or a hard mod (full nand backup only for hard mod).

umm, what are you talking about. My sysnand is alright, it only has 9.2....i am talking about my EMUnand with rxtools

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm, what are you talking about. My sysnand is alright, it only has 9.2....i am talking about my EMUnand with rxtools
Doesn't matter. If you want to downgrade your emunand, you need to use a backup. Or simply make a new one. emunandtool will restore backups. But if you are not using a Gateway, there isn't any reason to use emunand. Just switch to Luma and a9lh.

Last edited by urherenow,
Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So, i installed Luma and everything is working (well except for the Nintendo Eshop i get an error there) Is it mandataory to also install: a9lh ?
What is the error code you are getting for the eShop? Because your CFW won't effect the eShop.

Cygen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Even if the Eshop error is something different, if you have a 9.2 sysnand there should be nothing to hold you back from going full A9LH, just to be safe.
Its still your choice but you should really go full a9lh.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So, i formatted my SYSNAND, but now something weird is happening. It doesn't go to EMUNAND anymore. It just goes idrectly to SYSNAND every time :(
If you are running Menuhax, you need to setup MenuHAX again.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I was using Menuhax, but i switched to Luma earlier today. So i have no idea now
MenuHAX is an entrypoint, not a CFW. Just setup MenuHAX like you did before to get into RXTools.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.livescience.com/59831-cotton-candy-grapes.html#:~:text=To%20make%20the%20Cotton%20Can...