Hacking I updated my 3DS before updating Acekard 2i

liban100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well As you can see I done something very stupid and because I'm new to all this stuff I updated my 3DS before I updated my acekard 2i which I just found out was a bad idea please tell me there is something else I can do to update I don't have another 3DS or ds so is there ANYTHING, anything I can do to update my acekard 2i now?

pmk010

Trophies
XP
Country
The best option is to find a friend or relative who has a DS lite and ask if they could let you use their DS for 2 minutes. And then your sorted. You can always use a DSi or 3DS on which your acekard 2i still works.

liban100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best option is to find a friend or relative who has a DS lite and ask if they could let you use their DS for 2 minutes. And then your sorted. You can always use a DSi or 3DS on which your acekard 2i still works.

I don't have any relatives that have a 3DS and im pretty sure none of my friends have any... so im screwed eh FUCK FUCK FUCK.....

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Go to Gamestop and ask them for a used NDS, NDSi, etc and tell them you wann try it to see if it works. So in that time update your Acekard 2i. I did once cuz I had exactly the same problem.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to Gamestop and ask them for a used NDS, NDSi, etc and tell them you wann try it to see if it works. So in that time update your Acekard 2i. I did once cuz I had exactly the same problem.
I can confirm this, it worked like a charm. The Gamestop guys are so nice :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.