I updated my 3DS before updating Acekard 2i

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by liban100, Dec 26, 2011.

1. liban100
    OP

liban100 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2011
    United States
    London
    Well As you can see I done something very stupid and because I'm new to all this stuff I updated my 3DS before I updated my acekard 2i which I just found out was a bad idea please tell me there is something else I can do to update I don't have another 3DS or ds so is there ANYTHING, anything I can do to update my acekard 2i now?

2. pmk010

pmk010 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 27, 2010
    To your right ->
    The best option is to find a friend or relative who has a DS lite and ask if they could let you use their DS for 2 minutes. And then your sorted. You can always use a DSi or 3DS on which your acekard 2i still works.

3. liban100
    OP

liban100 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2011
    United States
    London
    I don't have any relatives that have a 3DS and im pretty sure none of my friends have any... so im screwed eh FUCK FUCK FUCK.....

4. m0dm0use

m0dm0use GBAtemp Regular

Feb 1, 2008
    Or rent/ buy a used DS and sell it again after. Or buy a better card such as the DStwo

5. frogboy

frogboy lacking both style and grace

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    Not a 3DS, a DS. Lite or Phat. Did you even read his post?

6. MakiManPR

MakiManPR Banned

Banned
    Apr 6, 2010
    Go to Gamestop and ask them for a used NDS, NDSi, etc and tell them you wann try it to see if it works. So in that time update your Acekard 2i. I did once cuz I had exactly the same problem.

7. frogboy

frogboy lacking both style and grace

Dec 6, 2011
    United States
    I can confirm this, it worked like a charm. The Gamestop guys are so nice :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice