Hacking I tried everything help me pls

Jhonyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just bought a new DSI so i tried too connect too my wireless router (everything conects great too it, my laptop my Wii friends laptop ipod touch)
So i read that DSi didnt like WAP so i changed my router too:

WEP
802.11b
Channel 1

Sometimes the connection just tests great but when i go for the update just doesnt work and after not working in the update the connection test never works again giving the damn 052210-1 error code.

Im out of solutions and options here help pls

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
No no no. The DS Lite has no WPA support, but the DSi does support WPA. However, older games are reported to not work with WPA, even on the new DSi.

Jhonyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
ok ok correct there
smile.gif

I tried everything still and sometimes it just tests very good and other times doesnt and i cant update ever. atm my wireless router configuration is has follow:

interface: 802.11b/g
Channel: 1
Security Mode: WPA-PSK
SSID: Jhonyb

and the nintendo detects the connection great the wireless router detects the ds but i just cant update and now it even fails the test all the time
Is there a solution im a noob in all DSI related issues

And like i said everything connects too the router great (laptop\ipod\wii\friends laptop)

Jhonyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
ok ok correct there
smile.gif

I tried everything still and sometimes it just tests very good and other times doesnt and i cant update ever. atm my wireless router configuration is has follow:

interface: 802.11b/g
Channel: 1
Security Mode: WPA-PSK
SSID: Jhonyb

and the nintendo detects the connection great the wireless router detects the ds but i just cant update and now it even fails the test all the time
Is there a solution im a noob in all DSI related issues

And like i said everything connects too the router great (laptop\ipod\wii\friends laptop)

Jhonyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i dont have Mario Kart

I just want too upgrade my firmware and connect to the DSi shop thing i cant do its always error:52210-1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1