Homebrew I think the wii kinda bricked my usb

Ninoverstr2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So let me tell you my journey: I homebrewed my wii then I installed the usbloadergx and cioschanger... On a USB then installed my games on another USB flash drive. The games didn't show up. I decided to buy an SD card and suddenly one of the USB sticks died it didn't come up but sometimes it did for a second. At that moment I knew it was dead. I started over with the SD card and everything showed up. But the games didn't start. I only got a black screen and everytime I needed to restart my wii. Then I decided to delete everything from the SD card and installed wiiflow and then it worked afterwards I tried again with usbloadergx and it worked again I think it's because I installed hermes ios 222 because of the black screens then when I load up usbloadergx it said ios 58 so that's fixed. Yeeee. I wanted to put some new games on the USB and than poof USB is write protected. I think the wii repartioned te drive or formatted it in some kind of way and now 1 day later the drive won't show up but I can play the 4 games that I installed on it. Before it didn't show up anymore I tried to get the write protection away but not succes. I'm think the USB controller is dead can someone confirm please? Thank you for your time and please correct me if my English is not on point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol