I think my SD card is starting to corrupt

pleasehelpme2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Recently when I was in the playing of Yo Kai Watch 3, my game crashed with a message of "An error has occurred, please power down the system" or something along those lines. This was a bit concerning to me, although Yo Kai Watch 3 is a buggy game. I then switched to playing Mario & Luigi Dream Team. I was in the middle of an arena battle when my game stopped suddenly and displayed the dame error message below. Both my games are digital, and I was playing on my non-cfw old 3ds xl. Considering how this happened to 2 different games within the same time period and how both had no reason to crash, I have reason to suspect that my SD card is having some troubles. As a precaution, I've already gone ahead and copied all the files on my SD card to my computer. Upon inspecting the SD card slot I found a singular hair in there, although I doubt that it was the source of the issue.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you have a question?

At this point the only thing you can do (assuming that there were no errors when copying your files) is to format the card and test it with h2testw.

pleasehelpme2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you have a question?

At this point the only thing you can do (assuming that there were no errors when copying your files) is to format the card and test it with h2testw.
There were no errors when transferring the files, so I assume that my flies are uncorrupted. At least as far as I know so far. I'll test my SD card when I get the chance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto