Hardware I think I messed up with backing up.. ufff :(

Soler37

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Im so tired, ive been up after night shift for an extra 6 hours so far trying to fix this.
Basically I wanted Android so I needed to make a new partition.
What I did was Back eMMc, skipped then Backed up RAW GPP but I didnt turn on Raw Partition, I copied all the contents of the sd and backed them up on my pc.
The backup folder contains rawnand.bin files and boot0 and boot1 files.
I made new partitions with formating the card and installed android, after that I transfered all contents of the SD back onto the Switch, Atmosphere loads but no games are showing, neither does tinfoil... wtf did i do wrong.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im so tired, ive been up after night shift for an extra 6 hours so far trying to fix this.
Basically I wanted Android so I needed to make a new partition.
What I did was Back eMMc, skipped then Backed up RAW GPP but I didnt turn on Raw Partition, I copied all the contents of the sd and backed them up on my pc.
The backup folder contains rawnand.bin files and boot0 and boot1 files.
I made new partitions with formating the card and installed android, after that I transfered all contents of the SD back onto the Switch, Atmosphere loads but no games are showing, neither does tinfoil... wtf did i do wrong.

I’m not 100% certain of the steps you took but I think you are saying you backed up your Sysnand (instead of Emunand) and then formatted your SDCard with a FAT32 partition, a blank Emunand partition and Partition(s) for Android. The you restored FAT32 data, installed Android and then recovered your Sysnand data to Emunand. Is that correct?

djcraze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you at any point reset your console? Or did you maybe boot into emunand instead of system (or vise versa). There shouldn't be any circumstance that your loaded NSPs wouldn't show up unless you wiped your console (erased) or aren't booting into the system that has the games installed

Soler37

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Thanks for the responses guys, what I did was miss a step in the backup process, I didn't backup the EmuMMC and because of that, all my games were gone, I had to redo the whole installation progress and because i wary of every stage of the installing, it was kind hard mentally, I had to redownload all the games too, luckily I have my Odyssey save file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-