Homebrew I think i just killed my O3DS Black logo H&S NO FBI

TheManudo00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so this weird thing happened, hope someone can help me.

I have been using Luma for a month everything was fine and dandy until yesterday i followed the 3ds.guide tutorial and everything was running smoothly,one month later for some reason my emunand simply died,the night before i was playing Persona now there was no picture,ok no problem just gonna dump the Sysnand again,but then what do i know FBI/H&S is gone just a black square (dunno why),ok no panic just gonna restore the H&S and inject FBI, i do so... but apparently the H&S square still is black,kept trying until i realized that the goddam thing is not gonna work, decided to look for my old backup, then remembered that my HDD died last week, so i have no backup my H&S is dead and never thought about installing any of the CIAS in the actual SysNAND fearing i would fuck up (everything i ever installed was on the EmuNAND that died).

ok so preety much i have a 3DS with Luma and access to payloads, no CIAs (because im a moron), aparently no way to fix/Inject anything in my H&S(alredy tried the defrag SysNAND thing) and i lost my backups(BECAUSE IM A MORON), is there anyway to fix this...or am i fucked and have to return to the buy shit legally peasants?:mellow:

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
1. Always get support before attempting a NAND restore.
2. ALWAYS keep copies of your backup in multiple places.

Besides, what use even is an EmuNAND anymore? Try restoring H&S and returning to HOME without injecting FBI. Did you try starting H&S? And you won't have to return to "the buy shit legally peasants" so long as either your 3DS isn't dead or you are fine with getting a new 3DS and a hardmod, because 11.4 is hackable with specific DSiWare titles or a hardmod.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Okay so this weird thing happened, hope someone can help me.

I have been using Luma for a month everything was fine and dandy until yesterday i followed the 3ds.guide tutorial and everything was running smoothly,one month later for some reason my emunand simply died,the night before i was playing Persona now there was no picture,ok no problem just gonna dump the Sysnand again,but then what do i know FBI/H&S is gone just a black square (dunno why),ok no panic just gonna restore the H&S and inject FBI, i do so... but apparently the H&S square still is black,kept trying until i realized that the goddam thing is not gonna work, decided to look for my old backup, then remembered that my HDD died last week, so i have no backup my H&S is dead and never thought about installing any of the CIAS in the actual SysNAND fearing i would fuck up (everything i ever installed was on the EmuNAND that died).

ok so preety much i have a 3DS with Luma and access to payloads, no CIAs (because im a moron), aparently no way to fix/Inject anything in my H&S(alredy tried the defrag SysNAND thing) and i lost my backups(BECAUSE IM A MORON), is there anyway to fix this...or am i fucked and have to return to the buy shit legally peasants?:mellow:
Enable SVC/service/ARM9 access patch in the Luma settings, it should enable FBI.3dsx to work and from there you can install the CIA version of FBI.

Reactions: Quantumcat

TheManudo00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1. Always get support before attempting a NAND restore.
2. ALWAYS keep copies of your backup in multiple places.

Besides, what use even is an EmuNAND anymore? Try restoring H&S and returning to HOME without injecting FBI. Did you try starting H&S? And you won't have to return to "the buy shit legally peasants" so long as either your 3DS isn't dead or you are fine with getting a new 3DS and a hardmod, because 11.4 is hackable with specific DSiWare titles or a hardmod.

I did tried to run H&S without injecting and it just shows "An Error has ocurred" and sends me back to HOME

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Enable SVC/service/ARM9 access patch in the Luma settings, it should enable FBI.3dsx to work and from there you can install the CIA version of FBI.

ok i enabled the patch SVC/service/archive/arm9 access but nothing happens (just to remind u that i didnt installed anything in the SysNAND, i have no homebrew channel,no FBI,no anything im running on a stock 3ds,even worse since i dont have H&S)

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The icon for H&S is maintained by icon cache. You can search here for the thread on it. If your system is updated to the latest version (11.4) and you delete H&S or mess it up, just do a system update. It'll get you H&S back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone