I think i just killed my O3DS Black logo H&S NO FBI

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by TheManudo00, May 22, 2017.

1. TheManudo00
    OP

TheManudo00 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2017
    Okay so this weird thing happened, hope someone can help me.

I have been using Luma for a month everything was fine and dandy until yesterday i followed the 3ds.guide tutorial and everything was running smoothly,one month later for some reason my emunand simply died,the night before i was playing Persona now there was no picture,ok no problem just gonna dump the Sysnand again,but then what do i know FBI/H&S is gone just a black square (dunno why),ok no panic just gonna restore the H&S and inject FBI, i do so... but apparently the H&S square still is black,kept trying until i realized that the goddam thing is not gonna work, decided to look for my old backup, then remembered that my HDD died last week, so i have no backup my H&S is dead and never thought about installing any of the CIAS in the actual SysNAND fearing i would fuck up (everything i ever installed was on the EmuNAND that died).

ok so preety much i have a 3DS with Luma and access to payloads, no CIAs (because im a moron), aparently no way to fix/Inject anything in my H&S(alredy tried the defrag SysNAND thing) and i lost my backups(BECAUSE IM A MORON), is there anyway to fix this...or am i fucked and have to return to the buy shit legally peasants?:mellow:

2. sks316

sks316 Retro Enthusiast

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Hyrule
    1. Always get support before attempting a NAND restore.
    2. ALWAYS keep copies of your backup in multiple places.

Besides, what use even is an EmuNAND anymore? Try restoring H&S and returning to HOME without injecting FBI. Did you try starting H&S? And you won't have to return to "the buy shit legally peasants" so long as either your 3DS isn't dead or you are fine with getting a new 3DS and a hardmod, because 11.4 is hackable with specific DSiWare titles or a hardmod.

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Enable SVC/service/ARM9 access patch in the Luma settings, it should enable FBI.3dsx to work and from there you can install the CIA version of FBI.

Quantumcat likes this.
  4. TheManudo00
    OP

TheManudo00 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2017
    I did tried to run H&S without injecting and it just shows "An Error has ocurred" and sends me back to HOME

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

ok i enabled the patch SVC/service/archive/arm9 access but nothing happens (just to remind u that i didnt installed anything in the SysNAND, i have no homebrew channel,no FBI,no anything im running on a stock 3ds,even worse since i dont have H&S)

5. TheManudo00
    OP

TheManudo00 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2017
    OHH well nevermind found my old backups in my google drive folder:lol:

6. OrGoN3

OrGoN3 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 23, 2007
    United States
    The icon for H&S is maintained by icon cache. You can search here for the thread on it. If your system is updated to the latest version (11.4) and you delete H&S or mess it up, just do a system update. It'll get you H&S back.

7. leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    i still have fbi injected in my h&s app.
    i think it is some of the old fbi version, i will just keep it the way it is though.