Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Important reminder about the logarithmic scale of quantity over quality ratio and how this might change the results of this comparative count where only the quantity of posts were taken in consideration regardless of being total junk or pointless replies, this ranking is totally biased and one dimensional.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Important reminder about the logarithmic scale of quantity over quality ratio and how this might change the results of this comparative count where only the quantity of posts were taken in consideration regardless of being total junk or pointless replies, this ranking is totally biased and one dimensional.
It took me about 4 rereads before this made sense in my mind and I realised you're absolutely correct. Well played.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
WE HAVE A WINNER
Or rather... THREE WINNERS
Sorry @The Catboy , i bet on you but...
I am happy I was involved! Props would have been higher if my life didn't suddenly become an actual life.

• Love
Reactions: Noctosphere

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Im betting for @Foxi4 , funnyish shitpost ive seen on here
If this match-up featured posts made in the EOF then the competition would be over before it even started. Those days are behind me, but I will forever be unrivalled regardless.

For god’s sake, I made a fake Pokémon release to troll you lot, *twice*, and it worked both times. Suckers.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It took me about 4 rereads before this made sense in my mind and I realised you're absolutely correct. Well played.
Such high praise makes me happy, I needed at least 4 times that number to rewrite my post just so it actually made any sense while I felt my own neurons shutting down the further I kept re-reading myself lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o