Gaming I really need games to play

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am extremely bored and need some good games to play. I've looked through the essentials about 10 times already, so don't even think about giving me that link. Anyway, anybody have a good game you're enjoying right now? I'll take any kind of games, if it's good enough. And I already tried the latest releases (well, about the last 100), so I don't want that either.

Thanks.

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just play one game until you're completely finished with it.
it's not gettin the BEST GAME that bores you, it's being overwhelmed with all the games you can get.

trust me trust me

i was going crazy waiting for games to come out and now i just relaxed my way through phoenix wright

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but anyway, operation vietnam is surprisingly good
try some games that have come out in europe and not usa

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm replaying my Diamond to get a dream team! (not Bratz: Diamonds Forever!) but its still cool... even with a ARDS because I like to walk through everything!also playing Fire Emblem 1 and Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue Version... all really good.

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am very picky, so I got bored too fast with a lot of games. Even the games I like. If I get new games, I'll be playing those games and forget about the old games. I'm trying to finish WOW2 single player mode right now, and I just got started with Mario & Luigi again. I was doing great in Tiger Woods 08, but then my save got corrupt. Rocket Slime was pretty good, but I didn't play it for a couple of weeks now. Not sure what to do with it either... Well, I guess I'll wait for new games.
smile.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I am very picky, so I got bored too fast with a lot of games. Even the games I like.
That's exactly what everyone's been saying, we've all been there. If you're constantly looking for the newest games you'll get bored of them all faster, regardless of how good they are.

Give the games you like a real chance for a whole week, it takes more than a day or two to really get into them. Stick to just a few games rather than filling your whole cart and once you get past the "ooo want something new!" barrier you'll start to enjoy them more.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey if your bored come play me in worms 2 i have yet to find a real challenge online, and i've actually beaten a few people in here as well.
happy.gif

p.s you said there's not game that hold your intrest? are you crazy i still have alot of gbc games that i have yet to play let alone ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf