Hacking I purchased a 4$ sd2vita from ebay.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 11,089
  • Replies 66

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I just ordered this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-2-4pcs-SD2VITA-PSVSD-Micro-SD-Microsd-Card-Adapter-For-PS-Vita-Henkaku-3-60/332328706654?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=541331821780&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I seem to be getting my China ebay packages very quickly these days, I'll post as soon as I get it on how it holds up. :)

EDIT:
Nvm, bought this too: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SD2VITA-PSV...hash=item3f8496162d:m:mqOkJ78RShSZMXKpH-t15yQ

That has the housing, so it works with the push and eject function, whoop.

Last edited by Jiehfeng,

PeadyJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Looks like just a sticker on the back rather than actual housing
Na it's actual housing, you can see the difference if you compare them side by side. I should have it delivered in the next 2 or 3 days so will update.

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had much trouble with my SD2VITA card myself. You don't even have to take it out of your system once it's in there. If you need to get your collection of cartridges on your system, you can always use a PSTV and Vitamin to transfer them to a VPK.

PeadyJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I haven't had much trouble with my SD2VITA card myself. You don't even have to take it out of your system once it's in there. If you need to get your collection of cartridges on your system, you can always use a PSTV and Vitamin to transfer them to a VPK.
I don't own any carts lol. Sold them the second i was able to hack the Vita.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I replaced my cart with one of the spring eject ones. no issues to report. those carts r worth so little that it's probably not even worth reselling them especially if it doesn't have spring eject. half the moneys spent for one with spring eject. anything over $10 is a rip off.

SkulllKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I look for one on ebay, amazon, aliexpress, they are for .99c to 15 dollars, but you can see a lot more for 2 bucks, but i didn't buy one yet because they say they gonna charge me extra for the country,,,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...