Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
distorted.frequency said:
Narin said:
My ex-classmates from the Philippines would be graduating next year. I, on the other hand, have to go through two extra years of high school. Not only that, I was also held back a grade.
dry.gif
Grade nine. Yey. *waves flag* (Three more years of high school...)

Oh?
frown.gif
Why were you held back a year if I may ask?

Our graduation for middle school is sixth grade...so when we go to high school...it would be like seventh grade to tenth grade (except we think of it as first year to fourth year...). I had two years of high school before I went to Canada so they made me into a ninth grader...when my age clearly indicated that I should be in tenth. (Everyone thought I was some kind of student-teacher those first few days. D:) I honestly thought that was stupid. Math, for one thing, was so easy I almost got a hundred at every single test that was given to us...
dry.gif

Well that really sucks
frown.gif
Stupid Canada..its strange they would put you in the same grade all over again. :/ It must have been a bit awkward being the oldest kid in the class at the time. Well, from what I gather from your posts, your a very intelligent women and I believe you will do well in high school.
smile.gif
Do you have any plans for college?

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Narin said:
Narin said:
My ex-classmates from the Philippines would be graduating next year. I, on the other hand, have to go through two extra years of high school. Not only that, I was also held back a grade.
dry.gif
Grade nine. Yey. *waves flag* (Three more years of high school...)

Oh?
frown.gif
Why were you held back a year if I may ask?

Our graduation for middle school is sixth grade...so when we go to high school...it would be like seventh grade to tenth grade (except we think of it as first year to fourth year...). I had two years of high school before I went to Canada so they made me into a ninth grader...when my age clearly indicated that I should be in tenth. (Everyone thought I was some kind of student-teacher those first few days. D:) I honestly thought that was stupid. Math, for one thing, was so easy I almost got a hundred at every single test that was given to us...
dry.gif

Well that really sucks
frown.gif
Stupid Canada..its strange they would put you in the same grade all over again. :/ It must have been a bit awkward being the oldest kid in the class at the time. Well, from what I gather from your posts, your a very intelligent women and I believe you will do well in high school.
smile.gif
Do you have any plans for college?

Haha. I have white hair so they think I'm even older than my age. Honestly. Some people thought I was a teacher too. :wtf: I'll probably go to college because my family values education a lot. I don't know what I'd want to do though.
tongue.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Haha. I have white hair so they think I'm even older than my age. Honestly. Some people thought I was a teacher too. :wtf: I'll probably go to college because my family values education a lot. I don't know what I'd want to do though.
tongue.gif

White hair?
blink.gif
Well, you don't see that every day, well, with someone your age. Is it naturally white or do you bleach it? Though I must say, your certainly on my list as one of my more interesting friends, and I do mean that in a good way.
smile.gif

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Narin said:
tongue.gif

White hair?
blink.gif
Well, you don't see that every day, well, with someone your age. Is it naturally white or do you bleach it? Though I must say, your certainly on my list as one of my more interesting friends, and I do mean that in a good way.
smile.gif

Yep. Natural too.
tongue.gif
Thanks. You're an interesting friend as well.
wink.gif

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Whew, three more days left of being a freshmen!
Got some tough exams coming up...but I don't give a shit. I blow like the wind, yo 8-) (if you make a joke out of that last statement - I choke you!).

Can't wait to be upperclassman - no more coke cans thrown at us, and no more boos (in school-wide assemblies, that is)!
Enjoy your Freshman year. It sucks!
nyanya.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
Whew, three more days left of being a freshmen!
Got some tough exams coming up...but I don't give a shit. I blow like the wind, yo 8-) (if you make a joke out of that last statement - I choke you!).

Can't wait to be upperclassman - no more coke cans thrown at us, and no more boos (in school-wide assemblies, that is)!
Enjoy your Freshman year. It sucks!
nyanya.gif
Make a joke? No..we would never, not especially when you already made a joke out of it your self.
wink.gif
At any rate, I wish you the best of luck on the exams, high school exams can be killer, especially when your a freshman.

Harumy

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Congratz
smile.gif

I think high school classmates are better than others...

But the studies... Well, you'll see xD

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can has promoteds two? But no really, high school was fun. I did more drinking and smoking in HS than college. but don't follow my example, I didn't do it in college because it wasn't the right thing to do in the first place. Take it easy and remember you are growing but you still can accept the wisdom of older peoples.. Not that all people older are wiser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc