I ordered SX OS from Axiogame and two days later it's still processing. Is this normal?

Forge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somebody will get to you soon, I'm sure. 3ds-flash has a sub-24h rep, and Axio seems to be sending codes now and then, when they can be bothered. I'm sure you'll get fulfilled in the next 24h or less.

komplicado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I also waiting from axiogames - paid on june 15th, sent a billion emails, zero answers, the pain is that some other folk sent email and got a quick response with the key, I have no idea why they are taking so longl

icefox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I waited for eight days and sent a few casual reminders to no avail. Two days ago I changed tactic and started bombing their mailbox with angry threats. The third letter worked and I got my code shortly after. I don’t know their deal but unfortunately this is the only way that seems to work. Axiogame is not a scam. They just really suck at operations and customer service.

Reactions: komplicado

icefox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also waiting from axiogames - paid on june 15th, sent a billion emails, zero answers, the pain is that some other folk sent email and got a quick response with the key, I have no idea why they are taking so longl
make your email angrier, make it all caps like Trump tweets, make the text red, make subject in caps and contain threatening keywords, you are competing for attention from hundreds of requests and this is the only way. Oh and avoid the shop in the future.

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make your email angrier, make it all caps like Trump tweets, make the text red, make subject in caps and contain threatening keywords, you are competing for attention from hundreds of requests and this is the only way. Oh and avoid the shop in the future.
I canceled my order from Axiogame

Forge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weird. I did pretty much the same thing, then contacted those win2pay guys, then opened a chargeback with my bank, and then got an email with a code. Couldn’t continue my chargeback after that.

gianviterbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I bought mine at Axiogame as well. My card advised me that it was charged, but Axiogame's site still showed my transaction was still in process. I had to email them about it, and 6 hours later, Axiogames sent me the valid key.

gbazone

Trophies
XP
Country
I still haven't heard from them. So ridiculous. I've sent them several emails since yesterday. I absolutely do not recommend Axiogame.

gianviterbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I still haven't heard from them. So ridiculous. I've sent them several emails since yesterday. I absolutely do not recommend Axiogame.

That's too bad, man. I hope they get this resolved immediately. They probably ran out of cards, or Xecuter hasn't replenished their codes inventory.

Hisakiyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

:(

KoolKidsKlub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered on the 20th at 12:53 pm, then got notification that my card was charged at 10:52 pm and was sent my key at 12:10 pm today, the 21st. I didn't have to email them or anything but the email containing my key was got caught in gmail's spam filter. Also, when my card was charged I got an email around the same time from my card provider saying the charge was caught in the fraud filter. I was asleep when I got the email but let it through this morning sometime around 6 am.

komplicado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I ordered on the 20th at 12:53 pm, then got notification that my card was charged at 10:52 pm and was sent my key at 12:10 pm today, the 21st. I didn't have to email them or anything but the email containing my key was got caught in gmail's spam filter. Also, when my card was charged I got an email around the same time from my card provider saying the charge was caught in the fraud filter. I was asleep when I got the email but let it through this morning sometime around 6 am.
I really don't understand these guys, some people they answer quickly other they ignore. Makes no sense. You bought after me, and got the key as it should. I am waiting even for a email reply. LOL

Paule99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have ordered at axio on June 14th. Till now I haven't received a key and they don't reply to my mails.

If you think of buying at axio, don't do it!

komplicado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I have ordered at axio on June 14th. Till now I haven't received a key and they don't reply to my mails.

If you think of buying at axio, don't do it!
Agree! Don't buy with them, I am going to see where this leads, the payment that I choose I can't cancel so there isn't much that I can do.

sHeBrAs

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Tell you one reason not to buy from AXIOGAME. I'm currently living in South korea.

and actually i tried to purchase SX OS license through AXIOGAME. I used my Korean Credit card to pay,

but soon as i paid, Bank called me that they automatically reject my payment to AXIOGAME due to This website has been banned from south korea.

and reason is that quite a lot of Korean people didn't receive many things even though they have purchase properly,,

So now AXIOGAME is permanently banned from Our bank network.

So better use other website.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==