Gaming i now have reason to buy a flash card for the 3ds

corr0126

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so with the 3ds being region locked and me liking sports games and horse racing games(i don't like that stuff in real life),and the occasional game that peeks my interest,normally i would buy a game that wanted and have a copy on my flashcard,but now since nintendo locked it down now i think i have to buy a flash card,i bought one for the ds because i wanted to carry all of my games with me, now i must pirate and it sucks cause i like support developers unless some company here in the u.s starts bringing those games over then that won't be the case for me your thoughts

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with that.....Honestly why does everyone act like flashcards are going to be viable on the 3ds.....If flashcards ever do work on the 3DS its going to take alot of time...

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys at like USA isn't getting any games.
closedeyes.gif

Plus region locked isn't really confirm yet right ?

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
You guys at like USA isn't getting any games.
closedeyes.gif

Plus region locked isn't really confirm yet right ?
Its pretty much confirmed to be game based....so developers can chose to region lock it or not

corr0126

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all of you make good points and nintendo has said that the system in region locked because of parental controls also we have madden and pes look at the ds theres barely any sports games unless its from japan and plus devs stoped make sports games on the ds in America because no one bought them that my point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show