I no longer get trophies on ps4 after i cracked psvita and accidentally went online with it

Viki

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cracked a psvita a few days ago, earned some trophies with it and then accidentally went online with my real psn Account. When I turned on my ps4, I noticed that I was no longer able to earn trophies on it. But on my vita it still worked. Then I read something about corrupted trophy data and how to solve this problem - deleting the user profile from the ps4. So I deleted my accound from it, logged in again and it worked, I got a trophy on my ps4. But today, it stopped working. Couldn't get a trophy in assasins creed unity. Before deleting my user profile from the ps 4, I logged out from my ps vita (as far as it's possible without having to reset the vita). I still used wifi with it, but was logged out of my psn profile.

Can anyone explain what's going on? It doesn't seem like a ban since it's only concerning the trophies.

Thank you ^^

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I cracked a psvita a few days ago, earned some trophies with it and then accidentally went online with my real psn Account. When I turned on my ps4, I noticed that I was no longer able to earn trophies on it. But on my vita it still worked. Then I read something about corrupted trophy data and how to solve this problem - deleting the user profile from the ps4. So I deleted my accound from it, logged in again and it worked, I got a trophy on my ps4. But today, it stopped working. Couldn't get a trophy in assasins creed unity. Before deleting my user profile from the ps 4, I logged out from my ps vita (as far as it's possible without having to reset the vita). I still used wifi with it, but was logged out of my psn profile.

Can anyone explain what's going on? It doesn't seem like a ban since it's only concerning the trophies.

Thank you ^^
Strangely enough, this exact behavior happened to me right before my PS4's hard drive died. Might just be a coincidence, but Sony doesn't ban devices, they ban your entire account or your IP address, or both.

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Strangely enough, this exact behavior happened to me right before my PS4's hard drive died. Might just be a coincidence, but Sony doesn't ban devices, they ban your entire account or your IP address, or both.
Do you have a source for this? PS3s used to get banned and although they are exceedingly rare Vita console bans have been known to happen (the only examples I know of are when the adventure time beta got leaked before release). That said I doubt this has anything to do with bans.

ISSO1407

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ive been using my Jailbroken Vita for years ..before it decided to break down a while ago.. but i always used it online, i used lots of translation patches and lots of homebrew on it, my now ps5 account is absolutely fine. Same with Jailbroken PS3 that i am still using. Im planning to go back on Vita soon when i get my hand on a replacement. Your problem sounds like your hard drive is corrupted or just broken in general.
qq i didnt realize that this was half a year ago.

Reactions: fs46xp

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony bans both system and account. I got banned on the ps3 about 5 years ago. The account ban affected the ps3, ps4, vita, and pstv. I don't recommend using the same account on a legit system.

MuscledNightmare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could have been a glitch or something.. I promise you that if you got any sort of ban or suspension.. youd get a message from psn on that system as well. I’ve had my vita Jb for almost 2 years doing everything online {except cheating online games}!. Ps3.. I barely do anything with it even jb as well. But I always disable my syscalls on there. My ps4 pro is fine and so is my ps5. I’ve never had a single issue invov any sort of trophy issues either. I think it’s near to impossible to get banned on psn with the vita though.

fs46xp

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Ive been using my Jailbroken Vita for years ..before it decided to break down a while ago.. but i always used it online, i used lots of translation patches and lots of homebrew on it, my now ps5 account is absolutely fine. Same with Jailbroken PS3 that i am still using. Im planning to go back on Vita soon when i get my hand on a replacement. Your problem sounds like your hard drive is corrupted or just broken in general.
qq i didnt realize that this was half a year ago.
I have a question Will I get banned for signing in with my account on a modded psvita?
Post automatically merged:

Could have been a glitch or something.. I promise you that if you got any sort of ban or suspension.. youd get a message from psn on that system as well. I’ve had my vita Jb for almost 2 years doing everything online {except cheating online games}!. Ps3.. I barely do anything with it even jb as well. But I always disable my syscalls on there. My ps4 pro is fine and so is my ps5. I’ve never had a single issue invov any sort of trophy issues either. I think it’s near to impossible to get banned on psn with the vita though.
I have a question Will I get banned for signing in with my account on a modded psvita?

MuscledNightmare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

No! I jailbroke mine a WHILE ago. I’m always signed in!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
very unwise to use a legit account on any exploited system, especially if you have it on multiple systems, legit or otherwise. you pretty much need to forget about trophies if you're using exploited systems. it just takes one mistake, and all purchases, trophies, cloud saving, etc is gone for good. sony will ban your account, believe me, if you're caught. the vita may be safe, but the other systems probably not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: