Hacking Do I need PS+ to turn off trophy sync?

Tyler11ball

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Essentially, I earned trophies via a game I did not purchase that I do not want appearing on my account. However, I also would like to update my physical games properly to save space on my memory card. So if I sign into my PSN, go to settings, and attempt to turn of trophy sync will I be fine? Or will it tell me that I need PS+. I'm just trying to prevent an account/IP/PSN ban, more importantly, trying to prevent my Vita from bricking.

Thanks!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Essentially, I earned trophies via a game I did not purchase that I do not want appearing on my account. However, I also would like to update my physical games properly to save space on my memory card. So if I sign into my PSN, go to settings, and attempt to turn of trophy sync will I be fine? Or will it tell me that I need PS+. I'm just trying to prevent an account/IP/PSN ban, more importantly, trying to prevent my Vita from bricking.

Thanks!
U won't get banned for syncing not bought games and get a bigger sony card

MuscledNightmare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you're Safe!!! I’ve done this on a lot of games I don’t own. Getting into any sort of trouble on the vita is kinda difficult. You’d almost have to do it on purpose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: