Hardware Misc I need to answers for that

LampraTheLamp

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jan 2, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
20
XP
58
Country
Russia
71nkEkT2KTL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg


What's the name of black parts of the shell in bottom left corner? Does it do anything? Because whenever I see Nintendo 3ds customizations and limited editions of it, the black part that is in top screen is always unchanged. I kinda want to make it different color but I don't know if it doesn't hurt the console. +I have more question because you CAN put vinyl skin on it
 
View attachment 480712

What's the name of black parts of the shell in bottom left corner? Does it do anything? Because whenever I see Nintendo 3ds customizations and limited editions of it, the black part that is in top screen is always unchanged. I kinda want to make it different color but I don't know if it doesn't hurt the console. +I have more question because you CAN put vinyl skin on it
It's a piece of plastic. I think it'll be fine.
 

Site & Scene News