JazzCat.CL

OP
Trophies
Website
chevaduchat.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, the thing is that i have a japanese new 3ds on 8.1.0 and i want to update the sysnand to 9.2,
i currently only have gateway and ocarina of time, and i would like to do the update... what can i do? i have seen lots of tutorials, but most of them use the ninja hax...

It is possible to update the sysnand using the gateway, instead of installing a cfw?

Please, help!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yes. Use the 4.0b version of Gateway that doesn't brick you when you update. Download and install plaisysupdater, download the jap new 3ds 9.2 update files (there's one you have to delete to avoid bricking, but possibly plaisysupdater takes care of ignoring it for you if you forget), and update. (Ask @CrispyYoshi if you have problems, she was the pioneer for this)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1-don't use gateway to update, use cfw
2-https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
You cannot do this on 8.1J new 3DS as there is no browser and Ninjhax does not work. You should get more knowledge before giving the same response to every question :P

Last edited by Quantumcat,

JazzCat.CL

OP
Trophies
Website
chevaduchat.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Chile
Yes. Use the 4.0b version of Gateway that doesn't brick you when you update. Download and install plaisysupdater, download the jap new 3ds 9.2 update files (there's one you have to delete to avoid bricking, but possibly plaisysupdater takes care of ignoring it for you if you forget), and update. (Ask @CrispyYoshi if you have problems, she was the pioneer for this)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You cannot do this on 8.1J new 3DS as there is no browser and Ninjhax does not work. You should get more knowledge before giving the same response to every question :P

Thank you very much, i'll try to do it and i'll post my results!

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Patient zero giggity +1