I NEED INSPIRATION!

matt382

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So the story goes....

I have till tomorrow morning at 9 where I have to do a presentation to my class about 3 magazine ideas for my coursework... Problem is I only have one (its an awesome idea however) buuuuut I can't think of two others.

The magazines have to appeal to college and uni students, so ages 16 to like 25 and can be about anything - must be suitable, so no dirty Tempers.

My only idea is a magazine which has articles about student life - night clubs, keeping up with work etc... but also readers can submit articles and stuff through e-mail, facebook, twitter and shit.

Any thoughts on two other ideas? Or shall I take my chances with one o.O

(PS The teacher kinda hates me cus it was my first ever lesson with him and I was 10 minutes late)

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why not do one about gaming? It's the perfect age range? Reviews games, previews ect
tongue.gif

matt382

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, how did I not think of gaming. -____-
And I also like the trends idea. I think that could pass off for two. Right time to make some mock up covers.... and spend about 20 mins on each thinking of names. Also what could the USP's be of said magazines I wonder....

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
matt382 said:
Wow, how did I not think of gaming. -____-
And I also like the trends idea. I think that could pass off for two. Right time to make some mock up covers.... and spend about 20 mins on each thinking of names. Also what could the USP's be of said magazines I wonder....
that's funny, going to a gaming website for ideas, before thinking of using gaming as one of those ideas
rofl.gif

matt382

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well looks like I have another day to develop the ideas 'cus the teacher decided not to do the presentations today... Why torment me.. why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0