I need help with Themes!

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by ThatRandomGuy42, Aug 11, 2011.

1. ThatRandomGuy42
    OP

ThatRandomGuy42 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2011
    I have an R4-YES card (fake) and I want to change the themes. The only themes I can change are the the ones where I select a game, I want to change the start-up themes.

At the root, there is a SYSTEM folder, with no pictures, and a Skins folder, that lets me change the above mentioned.
    I know nothing about this sort of thing really, so I need help.

If you want I will send a copy of the contents through email, and let you personally work on it. The reason being I have no idea what to do.
    Please help me!

2. Sora de Eclaune

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    If you go to NDS Themes and look around, you'll find themes for all types of cards. If I were you, I would check every flash card's page and pick out of the themes that look like the menu your flash card has.

3. ThatRandomGuy42
    OP

ThatRandomGuy42 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2011
    Yeah, but mine is a fake r4 card, and I have no idea what to do. That's why I offered people to try and fix it themselves.

4. Sora de Eclaune

Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

Feb 15, 2011
    United States
    123 Fake Street
    Well, find whatever themes look closest to the theme on the firmware you're using, and put them into the SKINS folder. Most likely, anyway. I don't have a clone card, so I wouldn't know.

5. Wiip™

Wiip™ Worth a penny.

Jul 30, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Is there a ui folder?

6. ThatRandomGuy42
    OP

ThatRandomGuy42 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 11, 2011
  7. assassin98

assassin98 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 30, 2011
    Pakistan
    You need Help with themes right r4i-yes here is the thing download the 1.41 kernel from the website r4i-DSHC.com donot download the core and when you download it there will be a folder skins go in it there will be game_topp and Game _down ,fat,SKIN0. it can have upto 5 skins .to make skins you will have to download a skin and copy the icons image 7 times and top background 1 time convert all these to 16 bit and rename the top background to bgtop and icons images to bg1 bg2 bg3 bg4 bg5 bg6 bg7