I need help with Themes!

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by ThatRandomGuy42, Aug 11, 2011.

Aug 11, 2011
  1. ThatRandomGuy42
    OP

Newcomer ThatRandomGuy42 Member

United Kingdom
    I have an R4-YES card (fake) and I want to change the themes. The only themes I can change are the the ones where I select a game, I want to change the start-up themes.

At the root, there is a SYSTEM folder, with no pictures, and a Skins folder, that lets me change the above mentioned.
    I know nothing about this sort of thing really, so I need help.

If you want I will send a copy of the contents through email, and let you personally work on it. The reason being I have no idea what to do.
    Please help me!

2. Sora de Eclaune

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    If you go to NDS Themes and look around, you'll find themes for all types of cards. If I were you, I would check every flash card's page and pick out of the themes that look like the menu your flash card has.

3. ThatRandomGuy42
    OP

United Kingdom
    Yeah, but mine is a fake r4 card, and I have no idea what to do. That's why I offered people to try and fix it themselves.

4. Sora de Eclaune

Member Sora de Eclaune Baby squirrel, you's a sexy motherfucker.

United States
    Well, find whatever themes look closest to the theme on the firmware you're using, and put them into the SKINS folder. Most likely, anyway. I don't have a clone card, so I wouldn't know.

5. Wiip™

Member Wiip™ Worth a penny.

United Kingdom
    Is there a ui folder?

6. ThatRandomGuy42
    OP

United Kingdom
  7. assassin98

Member assassin98 GBAtemp Regular

Pakistan
    You need Help with themes right r4i-yes here is the thing download the 1.41 kernel from the website r4i-DSHC.com donot download the core and when you download it there will be a folder skins go in it there will be game_topp and Game _down ,fat,SKIN0. it can have upto 5 skins .to make skins you will have to download a skin and copy the icons image 7 times and top background 1 time convert all these to 16 bit and rename the top background to bgtop and icons images to bg1 bg2 bg3 bg4 bg5 bg6 bg7