I need help with Pokemon Home

TheSusKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Bank to Pokemon Home it resets stats and moves. But it only does this with, Feraligatr, Meganium, And Typhlosion. I did hack them in on the 3ds using PKSM and it says the Pokemon are legal. I tried other Pokemon but it just doesn't work. Can anyone help fix this issue? I need help as soon as possible because my Pokemon Home subscription is going to run out on May 15.

cartergamegeek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is the new anti cheat mode that resets Pokemon to base to finally remove transfer only moves. Proof of this is that Pokemon that can be in more than one game and can remember the moves they had in that game only. So lets use Garchomp if you have a Garchomp and move it between Legends the gen 4 remakes and gen 8 you can see it will be reset when it goes to Home but returning to a game it was in it will restore the moves for that game. They are finally doing this to 100% hard ban transfer only moves by force. Home is working as intended. Take it from me. I edit 3DS Pokemon all the time and they are fine but they also reset. This rule was resetting things in the gen 4 remakes at first as that was the first game to reset the moves. Just how it is now. While you might hate this answer it is just what happens now. The gen 9 games will likely do the same. Gen 8 was the last gen that allowed transfer move sets.

TheSusKing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is the new anti cheat mode that resets Pokemon to base to finally remove transfer only moves. Proof of this is that Pokemon that can be in more than one game and can remember the moves they had in that game only. So lets use Garchomp if you have a Garchomp and move it between Legends the gen 4 remakes and gen 8 you can see it will be reset when it goes to Home but returning to a game it was in it will restore the moves for that game. They are finally doing this to 100% hard ban transfer only moves by force. Home is working as intended. Take it from me. I edit 3DS Pokemon all the time and they are fine but they also reset. This rule was resetting things in the gen 4 remakes at first as that was the first game to reset the moves. Just how it is now. While you might hate this answer it is just what happens now. The gen 9 games will likely do the same. Gen 8 was the last gen that allowed transfer move sets.
I tried it with Pokemon that I worked for. I tried using the shiny gyrados and I gave it a surf hm. It still got reset.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Bank to Pokemon Home it resets stats and moves. But it only does this with, Feraligatr, Meganium, And Typhlosion. I did hack them in on the 3ds using PKSM and it says the Pokemon are legal. I tried other Pokemon but it just doesn't work. Can anyone help fix this issue? I need help as soon as possible because my Pokemon Home subscription is going to run out on May 15.

Should probably check with PKHEX instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head