I need help with image converting but I'm really, really dumb and I don't even know if this is the right forum.

Dixy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As the title says; I'm an imbecile, an anxious one, on the verge of a self-driven panic attack out of pure frustration and stress. And I don't even know what forum I should put this in!

I am NOT computer smart, I don't know even the basics of all of this, I don't even know where to go to start learning is how little I know.(Despite being on the comp for my entire life)

Anyways. I'm desperately clawing at the wall trying to figure out how to convert a PNG that was extracted from a .stex, BACK into a .stex file. I saw, on this very site, that someone said they used Kukkii to convert a stex to png, then converted that same png back into a stex. And I was like wow! That's perfect! Just what I needed!

Then I got it and shit myself and cried and puked cause I didn't even know how to open a goddamn PNG ON IT. IT WAS ACTING AS IF PNGS DIDN'T EXIST. So obviously I'm doing something wrong/misunderstanding something. I don't know what I'm doing. All I want is to convert a PNG to a lone, simple STEX and that's it. I've been at this for two days. I'm not a smart person -- please someone help me. In any way.

Have a good day :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E