Hacking i need help with flashing

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you updated the real nand? no, you can't use the flashcard anymore. if you made a backup of the nand, you can flash it back, but you need an hardware mod.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Emunand is a copy of sysnand that is stored and launched from the SD card (no flashing involved)
It IS possible to flash emunand backup to sysnand though (Although not sure if it'll actually get you back to 4.5)

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No I don't. I've only read about it.
You need to do hardware mod (just like regular nand flashing).
Here's a thread for how it's done (http://gbatemp.net/threads/nand-flash-dump-3ds.353263/)
If you don't know what any of that means (like me lawl) there are some people on the forum that'll flash it for you for a small fee.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
jimois, make sure you have a backup of either real nand or emunand with a 4.x firmware, or else it's pointless. if you don't have one, you have to buy a new 3ds or wait until 7.x is supported (may take even years), sorry.

jimois13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The thing I want to know is if I can play ROMs with emu and in SD card,7,2 system version and gateway

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
your 3DS needs to be on System Firmware 4.1-4.5 in order for it to work
your EmuNAND Firmware can be on 7.2 or whatever you want, but the System Firmware cannot be over 4.5
start your 3DS and go to Settings and check your Firmware Version, if it is above 4.5, then your 3DS is incompatible, unless you made a backup of an older Firmware, then you can install a hardware mod (soldering skills required) and flash the old Firmware back on your 3DS
But like you were already told, please read the sticky, it exlains everything in detail
http://gbatemp.net/threads/only-the...s-plays-3ds-roms-3ds-still-not-hacked.297281/

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
jimois, your last hope is having emunand with 4.x firmware, otherwise you have to buy a new 3ds. but if you don't remember its version/didn't store a copy somewhere with a name that indicates its version, there's no way to check but to flash it in the 3ds (afaik).
have you ever updated emunand's firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, which one of your brothers?