I need help with a noob thing : D about not getting baned

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wana use a new switch thats not baned, so i wana know if there is a video or walktroug or you guys can tell me what are the things i must do and not do (like amunand wich i dont know what is used for) in order to not get baned,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wana use a new switch thats not baned, so i wana know if there is a video or walktroug or you guys can tell me what are the things i must do and not do (like amunand wich i dont know what is used for) in order to not get baned,
First off, if you are on a newer Switch, the only way to mod/ CFW/ run homebrew, is with a mod chip soldered inside your switch. Read here fully: https://switch.homebrew.guide/

Reactions: Absolute_Vile

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First off, if you are on a newer Switch, the only way to mod/ CFW/ run homebrew, is with a mod chip soldered inside your switch. Read here fully: https://switch.homebrew.guide/
well when i say new, i mean that is new to me, the switch is a V1.0 with green code, is perfectly....modable, yes lets use that word... i have alredy tested it and it can be moded with regular rcm inject

Reactions: BigOnYa

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Reactions: BigOnYa

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob paradise sucks. Op. I can help. Emunand is a copy if your internal chip (SysNAND). The CFW redirects everything to the SD. While in EmuNAND your internal chip is inactive. Technically you can run EmuNAND with no SysNand present.

What happens in EmuNAND stays in EmuNAND.

The System still tries to ping nintendo servers in EmuNAND. You can use ExoSphere or 90dns to hide from Nintendo's servers in EmuNAND.

Go to https://switch.homebrew.guide/ and set up an EmuNAND
Block servers in Emunand.
Go online in clean SysNAND

All your keywords are there. The tutorial above and the info i gave is all you need.

Ask questions here if you like. I'll help.or Google it.

Sending people to noob paradise sucks

Oh, Use the hidden partition EmuNAND as opposed to file based as it's more stable.

Last edited by mikefor20,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Noob paradise sucks. Op. I can help. Emunand is a copy if your internal chip (SysNAND). The CFW redirects everything to the SD. While in EmuNAND your internal chip is inactive. Technically you can run EmuNAND with no SysNand present.

What happens in EmuNAND stays in EmuNAND.

The System still tries to ping nintendo servers in EmuNAND. You can use ExoSphere or 90dns to hide from Nintendo's servers in EmuNAND.

Go to https://switch.homebrew.guide/ and set up an EmuNAND
Block servers in Emunand.
Go online in clean SysNAND

All your keywords are there. The tutorial above and the info i gave is all you need.

Ask questions here if you like. I'll help.or Google it.

Sending people to noob paradise sucks

Oh, Use the hidden partition EmuNAND as opposed to file based as it's more stable.
I see, so an emunand is totally helpfull to avoid bans then, i will then be watching some videos on setting the emunand in action, for better understanding, dont wana brick the damn thing by axident, thanks for the help mate, that was really helpful and informative, hopefully i will get it to work

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see, so an emunand is totally helpfull to avoid bans then, i will then be watching some videos on setting the emunand in action, for better understanding, dont wana brick the damn thing by axident, thanks for the help mate, that was really helpful and informative, hopefully i will get it to work

Immediately backup your system.

You can't really brick your system in EmuNAND. Or in general. The guide suggests you make a system backup. Do it. Rar it, make checksum files. Store it in multiple places. If you manage to brick it in EmuNAND the SysNAND is not affected. If you do brick the SysNAND then the switch basically defaults to RCM, thats what its for. You can always restore that backup. Pretty much. The instances of unrecoverable bricks usually involves killing boot 1 and 2.. Thats hard to do if you aren't reckless. And there still may be a way to fix it.

Bottom line,with a valid clean backup you can fix it.

Not saying to be careless but don't stress.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.