Gaming I need help in Pokemon SS

megamanox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Now I´m at the part where I have to help the Six Gym leader. but this time I dont know what to do since it´s a litte bit different than the original G/S. Please, help me

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
megamanox said:
Now I´m at the part where I have to help the Six Gym leader. but this time I dont know what to do since it´s a litte bit different than the original G/S. Please, help me
In that part that you said, NOTHING really changed. Just do it like how it's done in the original game...
Just go all the way to the top of the lighthouse. Talk to Jasmine and Ampharos (just to be sure). Exit the lighthouse and from there, head west until you see water south. Surf straight down then left. You should reach Cianwood City. Now go to a house with a sign next to it (I think it's near the gym or the Pokecenter) and that is probably the house where you can get the Secretpotion. If you get the potion, head back to the lighthouse and Jasmine will leave and go to the gym.

megamanox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried. But There´s a door blocking me to talk with Jasmine. And the floor under her there´s no such a way that I can use the path that reach her. so what now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya