Hacking I need Help - Error 003 Kor Wii

Dogertyboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys a canoe happen at all today launched a flash attachment to this did not already well on the Occupational and just updated to 4.3 and overthrown letterbomb - it automatically puts me HBC and there remained only throw USB Loader GX D2x installer and install something like this like - and I was on the last softmod ask - so it was with fell and NTSC models ... but today started update on vayfay a Wii - it was as if 3.4u - American thought should be no problems - in the middle of where you wrote the error - then rebooted and now Error 003 unauthorised device ... as it turned out was still viishka Korean patched to NTSC ask why that ... now you can do about it in the foreign forum read but did not fully understand what it is like solving something like chips or disc recorded what that pig like even go to .... What does the work necessary to give Wii ....

Sorry for my English

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Your Wii is boned.

If you don't have BootMii/Priiloader and you don't have a modchip, you need to send your Wii to someone who has the gear to fix it. There's nothing you can do yourself at this point as far as I know - the Wii is just a pretty paperweigh now.

I suggest contacting DeadlyFoez.

Dogertyboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand BootMii - had set in advance - so it's not likely .... and what kind of chip you say and what kind of equipment - I think it's more an option ....

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
EDIT : Ninja'd.

You need BootMii as Boot2 and I don't think Korean Wii's can have BootMii as Boot2. They can only have it as an IOS which will not help you. Even then, if you updated the Wii with a disk update or an online update it would have replaced your boot2 so it wouldn't be there anymore.

Dogertyboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I update my Wii which was previously 3.4 U - but in fact, I bought it with the hands - this Wii was actually KOR - just modified firmware was transferred to NTSC - in the middle of updating - line went dead - and then there was perezagruzeki it - 003 Anauthorised Device

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You can fix the Wii using an Infectus chip, but I really suggest that you give it to someone who knows what he's doing, not to mention that the costs of the tools alone will be almost equal to the cost of getting a new Wii which recently got a price drop.

http://gbatemp.net/t...-by-deadlyfoez/

Have fun breaking your Wii, because you most likely will. Get a used one instead or buy a new one altogether. Next time, run a syscheck and check your serial if you even suspect that the Wii might be Korean.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need to install a modchip and gc controller to fix it. Then make a swap disk and run smash stack pal to recover the wii. It is an easy fix.

kkill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
BTW,a gc controller or a dancing pad is needed to enter the recovery menu,and your dvd drive must have capable of reading burned disc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1