agent_smith_nds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi everyone, my name is agent_smith and i have got a problem about those things that the nds has....... like for example the ds-extreme and some things like that (internet on the ds?????).............
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
looool

and can i buy those things??????? when i see u guys talking about that it seems sooooooooo cool.................. plx help me i would like to hve them too

P.S.: sorry the mixed up...... and the english
rofl2.gif

nds.gif
vs
psp.gif

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello, Agent Smith! Now, these "things" are called flashcarts. They allow you to play DS ROMs (commercial games), music, videos, and play homebrew. The DS-X is a slot 1 flashcart (goes in your DS slot), and there are many more (better) competitors, like the R4, most popular and best flashcart out today, SC-ONE, EZ Flash V, G6 Real. etc.

You can buy these flashcarts, of course.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are some useful links in the guides section on GBATemp Forums (stuff about homebrew, etc).

Piracy on the DS is pretty simple nowadays.

edit: typo

edit: you can also read the reviews if you need help choosing a card. There are reviews on other sites too if you need more help choosing, or you can search the forums for a large amount of repetitive threads asking the same thing.

agent_smith_nds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thx for everything........... ad i dont like to buy by the net
tongue.gif
...... ijust dont trust it. and is it better to use this instead buy the games???? i don know what to do
wacko.gif

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thx for everything........... ad i dont like to buy by the net
tongue.gif
...... ijust dont trust it.

Well no flashcart for you. If you want to be able to explore the world of homebrew and ROMS, you'll need to buy things from the internet, there is now way round it. And if you do buy a flashcart, I recommend a G6DS Real, R4 is over-hyped, G6 is the one to get.

Oh, and welcome to GBAtemp!

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The R4 costs $28. What can the G6 do to justify the price and the non-upgradable memory? Play Tony Hawk at full speed? Woo.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are many more skins for the R4 than the G6, and how does removable suck? The cards don't "pop out", you don't lose them. You can easily make a microsd storage device with the Slot-2 filler of a DS Lite. Doing that, you can have at least 8GB of storage with you at all times

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The R4 costs $28. What can the G6 do to justify the price and the non-upgradable memory? Play Tony Hawk at full speed? Woo.

It has a much nicer GUI, and in the UK it costs round about the same price and plus, removable storage sucks IMO.

Who cares about much nicer GUI? The DS-X has one of the best GUI's and it sucks. R4 has thousands of skins, so one way or another at least ONE skin has gotta satisfy you. And removable storage pwns internal, but that's just me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto