Hacking I need a store as good as DealExtreme that doesnt use paypal

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
I was going to order a new flashcard for my DS since the G6 Lite has really gotten old, I was about to order an AceCard 2 and a 4GB SD card from DealExtreme when it turns out they only accept paypal.
The problem is, paypal doesn't support Macedonia and it seems support for my POS country ain't happening any time soon, there are some ways around it apparently from what I've heard on some Macedonian forums but all that sounds like too much trouble.

I looked at the sticky and I don't think I like any of the listed retailers, I'm looking for something as good and cheap as DealExtreme to order an AceCard 2 and a 4GB SD card from.

Back in 2006 I got my G6 lite from this awesome and cheap I think Chinese online store, but I think they're not around anymore plus I've forgotten what they were called.

I need a store that ships worldwide and accepts Western Union or direct Credit Card payment.

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
I guess it doesn't have to be as cheap as DX, but at least something close.
I'm willing to spend 50 euros on everything tops, it's way too much I know but if I have no other options I'll have to settle for that.

NeverEden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe ask someone here to buy it for you, have them sell it on ebay using the "Buy It now" option and let you buy it so the trade gets protected and insured against.

Or buy a prepaid credit card (like Visa) using your own Euro and open a paypal account using that cc number. =)

Purses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
focalprice

And according to my knowledge, the fast dstt's work EXACTLY the same as the real ones and can even run the non-fakekiller firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill