Hardware I need a sky3ds

INEEDASKY3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello..
I remember making this post long ago (I think 2015) and since it was long ago it got deleted (or dumped into some old posts, idk how this place works since i'm rarely here) + people told me that the sky3ds should update and come "next year" (in 2016 so last year).
I decided to wait longer than that so here I am asking if there's an update on that sky3ds and if yes then where can I buy it? (a reliable website where I purchase it).
I need a version 11.2.0-35E and that also has the payment method PAYPAL. (preferably selling in the UK though)

Last edited by INEEDASKY3ds,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello..
I remember making this post long ago (I think 2015) and since it was long ago it got deleted (or dumped into some old posts, idk how this place works since i'm rarely here) + people told me that the sky3ds should update and come "next year" (in 2016 so last year).
I decided to wait longer than that so here I am asking if there's un update on that sky3ds and if yes then where can I buy it? (a reliable website where I purchase it).
I need a version 9.9.0-26E and that also has the payment method PAYPAL. (preferably selling in the UK though)
there is no update to handle newer games yet . . . but more importantly sky3ds is useless when you can install free cfw
3ds.guide

INEEDASKY3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by INEEDASKY3ds,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little lazy right now sorry, but could you summarise what exactly this item is? Thank you for your help though :)
the ability to install programs/homebrew/games directly to your system . . . for zero dollars

also to backup and restore your system if it ever bricks

Last edited by wormdood,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy! :O What has the world come to! That's amazing! Thank you so much for this recommendation and for your help!
the install process will likely take 1-3 hours and i cant possibly stress this enough read carefully and follow all instructions exactly or you may end up bricking your console along the way

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
its easy,i did an original 3ds,a new 3ds and a 3ds xxl,all working fine.
just follow the guide to the letter.
if you dont understand something,ask here.
read the guide first if its your first time.

INEEDASKY3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its easy,i did an original 3ds,a new 3ds and a 3ds xxl,all working fine.
just follow the guide to the letter.
if you dont understand something,ask here.
read the guide first if its your first time.
Well.. i'm having a bit of a problem here... For some reason the SDCARD isn't popping up on my Nintendo 3DS Sound :( ... I think the problem is my R4, I probably need to get a new SD card but I need on that supports 11.2.0-35 :sad:

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well.. i'm having a bit of a problem here... For some reason the SDCARD isn't popping up on my Nintendo 3DS Sound :( ... I think the problem is my R4, I probably need to get a new SD card but I need on that supports 11.2.0-35 :sad:
As long as the sd card is FAT32 any sd card will work on your 3ds.

INEEDASKY3ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
all new sd cards 4gb-32gb is fat32

You can format bigger cards to that
oh right, but it still doesn't work... I have a R4 <RTS> 3ds card (where I put my 32gb card) and it's not really working... I'm even watching a youtube video on the guide and followed all the steps carefully but it's not working for me ..

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Your R4 has nothing to do with it, it's the internal SD in your 3DS that matters.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh right, but it still doesn't work... I have a R4 <RTS> 3ds card (where I put my 32gb card) and it's not really working... I'm even watching a youtube video on the guide and followed all the steps carefully but it's not working for me ..
You suppose to be using the sd card in the 3ds...
Also don't follow videos. Only follow 3ds.guide

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a huge loss? Lol