I might start making my own video game reviews for GBAtemp.

ACDCGAMER

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I happen to like doing reviews now and then, having posted some reader reviews for video games on IGN (as well as posting them on my blog). However, I think that I could re-write some of those reviews as well as write new ones. After joining GBAtemp, I saw that there is a section where users can post their video game reviews on, so I got the idea to post my new reviews on here as well.

Just to get an idea of what they're like, I go by IGN's format of reviewing games. You have the actual "article" itself, which is where the big chunk of the content is, and afterwards I give the various aspects of the game their respective scores (with some commentary, usually a recap of what I said earlier) as well as the game's overall score, which does NOT always reflect the average of those combined scores. In short, if you read those reviews by that Guild guy, my review format is similar to his.

While I previously reviewed this game before, I think I could do a better analysis of my favorite game of all-time, Metroid Prime. So, what do you guys think?

Llama Riot

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
GBAtemp needs more reviews
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?