Status
Not open for further replies.

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So i was using the photo channel today and noticed a button on the top left corner labeled "Imprimir" (Print in Spanish) And when I pressed it it took me to the Wii Link 24 Digicam Print Channel, this could mean that Nintendo may have thought of bringing the Digicam print channel to Europe and/or America. Am I the first person to discover this? I can show photos if you'd like

Last edited by lucasfergui,

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yep, it's real, I took a screenshot too :P
https://tcrf.net/Photo_Channel#Unused_Text

Nintendo has long ignored their own rules (no software running another with few exceptions, in this case; forgetting to remove their claim that all emulators are illegal before launching the virtual console, ...)
Wow
Post automatically merged:

Do you know anyone that noticed before you saw this? And if not, when you added that to The Cutting Room Floor, Did you give me credit in some way?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow

Do you know anyone that noticed before you saw this? And if not, when you added that to The Cutting Room Floor, Did you give me credit in some way?
Given the date the page was last modified, I'd assume somebody else already knew about it:

1687181916849.png

lucasfergui

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Given the date the page was last modified, I'd assume somebody else already knew about it:

View attachment 378842
Ok, thanks for the info

nvm then

TBH something that someone should post in That The Cutting Room Floor Page is the menu warning that appears when you press the "Imprimir" or "Print Service" button

Edit: the warning in question:

IMG_20230619_180718.jpg

Translation: "To order personalized items with your photos, the Photo Channel will close and you'll enter another channel"
"Continue"
"Cancel"

Reactions: Scarlet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols