Hacking I Messed up my Instinct-nx v6...

SaifKhan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I had a successful install

However after awhile instead of the chip flashing green and loading into hakate it would flash purple then blink white and load into ofw so I tried resoldering the point and it worked but then after awhile I had the same issue so I'm confused and than worst thing happened the pad for point b had fell off so I'm screwed I can't solder to that point so I have to find another one
Screenshot_20231111_143027_Gallery.jpg

Also I'm not even sure if I fix the connection that the chip would work because I'm keep getting the same flash purple then blink white pattern and I'm not sure what it mean

Any help would be appreciated

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We resolved this right?

Obviously he didn't resolved it yet.
Post automatically merged:

So I had a successful install

However after awhile instead of the chip flashing green and loading into hakate it would flash purple then blink white and load into ofw so I tried resoldering the point and it worked but then after awhile I had the same issue so I'm confused and than worst thing happened the pad for point b had fell off so I'm screwed I can't solder to that point so I have to find another one
View attachment 403902
Also I'm not even sure if I fix the connection that the chip would work because I'm keep getting the same flash purple then blink white pattern and I'm not sure what it mean

Any help would be appreciated

If you broke the pad, unless you know where the trace of that pad is going, it is looking like you need a new instinct NX V6.

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obviously he didn't resolved it yet.
Post automatically merged:

If you broke the pad, unless you know where the trace of that pad is going, it is looking like you need a new instinct NX V6.

Thanks but I am pretty sure it was already solved in a different post. Just wanted to confirm.

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beside I doubt he actually fixed it, as he tore the pad off, so unless he know where the pad is going on the board, it is hard for him to fix it.

Dude. They soldered to another point on the RST trace but was still having the same issue because some of the solder joints would occassionally touch the shield. We chatted. They put tape over the board. Problem solved. I literally only posted here to make sure they were good to go.

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol