OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Hello guys,

Nintendo Switch Oled

The mod chip worked fine after I tried to downgrade the firmware. Now it won't boot. The chip always blink 2 red, 2 purple stays at white for a while and black screen. And I think the switch is doing something because I need to hold the power button for around 15s to boot the chip again.

kohaku743

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
You need to be able to boot into Hekate atleast to troubleshoot, update the payload.bin on your SD card with the newest Hekate, rename it as payload.bin
Nothing
Post automatically merged:

Even If I don't put sd card, screen 'no sd card' doesn't show.

Last edited by kohaku743,

Maver1ckGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started having the same issue. Not getting anything now. If I can at least get into hekate I can look over things but not being able to get there is the trouble. I've tried all boot methods. Just going to plug it into the charger and leave it for the night and try again tomorrow morning. Wife left her switch out and our son got it and updated. Downgraded from 17 to 16.1.0 with daybreak like I've always done before and no dice this time. Confusing as hell.

Edit: The white light on the chip appears to indicate a CLK error. I'm going to try and get the solder points reworked and see if that fixes it. I'll report back with my findings after I try to fix it. I have to work over the weekend so it will probably be Monday before I can test unfortunately.

Last edited by Maver1ckGaming,

kohaku743

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
I just started having the same issue. Not getting anything now. If I can at least get into hekate I can look over things but not being able to get there is the trouble. I've tried all boot methods. Just going to plug it into the charger and leave it for the night and try again tomorrow morning. Wife left her switch out and our son got it and updated. Downgraded from 17 to 16.1.0 with daybreak like I've always done before and no dice this time. Confusing as hell.

Edit: The white light on the chip appears to indicate a CLK error. I'm going to try and get the solder points reworked and see if that fixes it. I'll report back with my findings after I try to fix it. I have to work over the weekend so it will probably be Monday before I can test unfortunately.
Did you solve it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated