Hacking I made the mistake of entering Data Management on my linked SysNAND

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a emunand backup you can retain your saves. If you did it once you can do it again.

Unlink sysnand and emunand.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have a emunand backup you can retain your saves. If you did it once you can do it again.

Unlink sysnand and emunand.

I'll unlink them now, definitely.
I don't think I have a backup unfortunately, but I found various small files in the same folder as games are installed to. I cancelled the data management opening early when I realized what was happening.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll unlink them now, definitely.
I don't think I have a backup unfortunately, but I found various small files in the same folder as games are installed to. I cancelled the data management opening early when I realized what was happening.
I won't claim to know that much about the folder structure or the details of cia save files but here are a few places to start.
1. dev tools savedatafiler is a tool you will likely need.
2. Read the save data mega guide at the top of this sub. It is mostly about encryption but should be some good background. Mmm know his stuff.
3. Check the tutorials section for keywords like savedatafiler and cia saves.

I have a couple of cia saves I need to move over to a N3DS so I need to start researching that area soon.

Good luck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...