Hacking I made a NAND backup, how do I use it?

nastysoda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a brand new Black wii, it was 4.2U when I bought it, I was refferred to this guide GUIDE and nothing went as it was supposed to, it was a trainwreck, my wii isnt bricked or anything but its not doing anything properly as far as the apps.

How do I go about restoring the nand that i copied before i started messing with it? I'd like to try and mod it all over again using your guy's guide, thank you

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
A BootMii backup?

Copy the nand.bin to the SD card, run BootMii and go to options > restore NAND. You will need a GC controller for this I think.

But as I said in the other topic, you can start with the right away without doing anything.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
tj_cool said:
You will need a GC controller for this I think.
It would make navigation easier, but it's not needed: you can use the power and reset buttons to navigate/choose the options.
smile.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wever said:
tj_cool said:
You will need a GC controller for this I think.
It would make navigation easier, but it's not needed: you can use the power and reset buttons to navigate/choose the options.
smile.gif
I thought you needed to press a certain button combo on a GC controller to do a NAND restore
unsure.gif

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Since he has a new Wii, he's only able to install BootMii as an IOS, so yes, he has to use the GC pad to do a NAND restore. Us boot1v1 guys can use the power/reset buttons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, Yea I when I can i notice mp3 sounds worse