Hacking I just downgraded to 9.2 O3ds

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, use the gateway files(you don't need the flash cart) to backup your sysnand, just in case you ever fuck up your 3DS, and to make a emunand. Then get browserhax to install Themehax, install RXtools, and replace Themehax with the RXtools autoboot, then you'll have a cold booting RXtools to get into emunand.

The video explains it.

Reactions: crimson_moon

crimson_moon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have themehax already installed. so all I need is RXtools and a emunand? (no clue is that is) XD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep, use the gateway files(you don't need the flash cart) to backup your sysnand, just in case you ever fuck up your 3DS, and to make a emunand. Then get browserhax to install Themehax, install RXtools, and replace Themehax with the RXtools autoboot, then you'll have a cold booting RXtools to get into emunand.

The video explains it.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your nands are unlinked, you go into your system settings, and make sure it says RX before your fireware number, like "RX 9.2". If you're are indeed in your emunand system settings, you'd just update it from the system settings.

Remember, if you're in emunand, and go into your system settings, exiting system settings will boot you back into sysnand.

Reactions: crimson_moon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes