O3DS STREAM MODE?

luks_taberu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi guys, so, there is a way to stream de o3ds with a good quality with a cheap mode, because, is real expensive to install a capture card + where i live, the 3ds community is realy, realy small

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's expensive to install a capture card everywhere.

Even on a New 3DS quality without a capture card is not very satisfactory. On o3DS the only option is HzMod, and that is not well-supported.

luks_taberu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Citra will never be dead; the community will have other alternatives to either getting Citra again or having a new emulator that probably is much better than it. Although I haven't found one for myself.
yeah, yeah, i know, but i want to have expirience of playing in the original 3ds, citra is good and all but... i want to play in the console, you know?

• Love
Reactions: DragonMals

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
yeah, yeah, i know, but i want to have expirience of playing in the original 3ds, citra is good and all but... i want to play in the console, you know?

That's the reason I've made my whole question: I didn't mean to say without using a capture card cause well, I need to find a good capture card to capture 3ds games on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol