Gaming I JUST %100'D ZELDA SPIRIT TRACKS!!

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to let all of you guys at GBATemp know;

I just %100'd Zelda Spirit Tracks
That means;
1) I beet the final boss
2) The Rail Map is %100 complete
3) I got all treasures
4) I got all train parts
5) I constructed the ULTIMATE TRAIN! (It is the Gold Train with 8 Hearts, VERY USEFUL during the TRAIN FIGHT)
6) I have EVERYTHING in my colllection, the COMPLETE COLLECTION is a follows;
WARNING SPOILERS!!
FOREST ELEMENT, SNOW ELEMENT, OCEAN ELEMENT, FIRE ELEMENT, SAND ELEMENT. SPIRIT PIPES, SONG OF AWAKENING, SONG OF HEALING, SONG OF BIRDS, SONG OF LIGHT, SONG OF DISCOVERY. LOCOMO SWORD, SHEILD OF ANTIQUITY, OPTION OF SWITCHING GREEN TUNIC WITH ENGINEER CLOTHES, BOW OF LIGHT, SWORD SCROLL 1: SHOCKWAVE BEAM, SWORD SCROLL 2: HURRICANE SPIN, 50 ARROWS MAX, 30 BOMBS MAX, RABBIT NET, ALL 50 RABBITS, ENGINEER LICENCE, COMPASS OF LIGHT, CONTEST TICKETS, DIAMOND MEMBERSHIP, ALL STAMPS.
7) I watched the extended ending?
extended ending (breif)
At the end of the credits, Zelda is looking at a sketch of the old times when she was a spirit and flying with Link near the train going down a set of tracks away from the Tower of Spirits in the Forest Realm. Zelda then looks out the window and then goes back to work and sighs in remembrance.
So, how far have you gotten in the game?
Did you miss anything?
*GASP* did I miss anything!?! I don't think so.
I will say, those 50 rabbits were a pain in the arse to get! A special thanks for Elixir Dream for the cheat for 100 of all treasures so that I could get the rest of the freak'n train parts, and IGN for the rail map that shows the locations of all the bunnies!

Now I just need to upload a Let's Play of this game on Youtube...I wonder how I'm going to do that.

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Something I wanted to know, when Zelda asks you what will you become, an Engineer or a Warrior.. Was there a different ending for each? I became the engineer, just wondered if the Warrior had a different ending?

I didn't get the ultimate Train, and only got 14 stamps. I found the train sections alittle tedious for me, but a good game. Well done for fully completing the game
wink.gif

My train had a skull head, a dragon passenger cart, dragon cannon, and a fruit pie for a freight cart ?????
ohmy.gif

Makar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hillsy_ said:
Something I wanted to know, when Zelda asks you what will you become, an Engineer or a Warrior.. Was there a different ending for each? I became the engineer, just wondered if the Warrior had a different ending?

That's a good question. I might try it out later.

By the way, it's not so awesome if you cheated to get all treasures
tongue.gif
. You "extended ending" is not an extended ending, it's the usual ending. Upload your .sav file :3

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just checking now, Makar8000 is right. I got that ending too, but I became the Engineer. Link whistles away on his train.. that is the reason why I thought the ending might be different if Link became a Warrior. I wonder if there is like a true ending to the game.. Maybe three endings altogether??

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Where can I get bomb bag to increase the capacity to max (30 bombs)?
00falcon said:
i finally finished it gave up on the rabbits and stamps lol
Stamps are easy and the prize is great (don't give up on stamps), rabbits are very difficult but the prize is great too (I'm not going to give up on this too, I hope you too)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small