Hacking I installed the update that you needed to use the shop channel.

blazingwolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated a few days ago to the new update required to use the shop channel, will I have any trouble with an already installed homebrew channel or any emulators or other apps? (Besides software backup loader, I don't care about that.) What about WAD installing? Can I still install WADs fine or am I screwed?

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
blazingwolf said:
I updated a few days ago to the new update required to use the shop channel, will I have any trouble with an already installed homebrew channel or any emulators or other apps? (Besides software backup loader, I don't care about that.) What about WAD installing? Can I still install WADs fine or am I screwed?

No. You're not...

Here

wink.gif

Yummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
If you've unfortunately done the 3.4 upgrade, there's nothing you can do....for the moment....

If you're still on a 3.3 firmware:

- For homebrews, go & have a look on this topic:
Get Homebrew up and running using the Twilight Hack., How To #1

- For wads, use the lastest Waninkoko Wad Manager (1.3 version)

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
blazingwolf said:

if you have a cIOS installed (thing that I doubt given the care to the BUL) you still can use Wad Manager 1.3 working 100%, if not, use IOS Downgrader 1.0 install any cIOS and the use wad manager 1.3, but it's better to just install the IOS51 and the WiiShop Channel with the tona's or muzer's tool...!!
smile.gif

blazingwolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, I didn't upgrade to the newest one released just today or yesterday, this is the one thats a few weeks old already, so everything should still work now right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, on that android PC? +1