Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
So... what is it really that determines if a JP game can run on PAL consoles or not? It seems like it's random titles. There must be some sort of technical explanation as to why some titles are able to run on PAL consoles and some are not...
Maybe it's due to the firmware dependance of a game.

I mean, if a game needs a specific localized file which is located on the firmware, it may not work but if the game doesning from the firmware, it just boot.

I'm not sure but it's the only explanation I have
ohmy.gif

Colobos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hope it works on pal cause Austraila doesn't even have all Europe's languages but we have to wait ages anyway for them to be put in. argh its so frustrating

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i want to know a pal result! have to wait for a the dump of the game and a pal user w/out a wiikey to throw it in and see the results. personally, i'd rather hang out for the us version cause jap is only all in jap, but chances are if the ntsc-j works on pal, then the ntsc-u definately should! either way should know the results within a few days hopefully
biggrin.gif

Colobos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i already have double channels from metroid. but that was us. so ssbb would prob give me channels for the japs to making me have triple channels

Doyvid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
barcafc, you'll probably have to wait until they release a wiikey patch to get it working with wiikeys. as soon as they do though, I'll be interested to know of the results, as if it does work, I'll be buying a wiikey immediately
cool.gif

hackeruk

Trophies
XP
Country
when i get it i will test it on my pal cyclowiz but i have a feeling this game aint gunna work on pal. and it may take me a while to download it as my internet is so slow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock