I have tried to install a game for my Wii U, but I don't know what to do next.

FINPOSTI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Main folder"
1679158672263.png

What should I do next, I am trying to install this game to
my Wii u. I can't find any help anywhere else, so please help me!
Inside the folder"
1679158681020.png

johsam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If i remember correctly the game looks to be in "Loadiine" format. You cant install those to the wiiu since they are supposed to be run directly of the SDcard.

If you want to install games to nand or USB i would recommend to look up NUSspli.

Reactions: FINPOSTI

FINPOSTI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If i remember correctly the game looks to be in "Loadiine" format. You cant install those to the wiiu since they are supposed to be run directly of the SDcard.

If you want to install games to nand or USB i would recommend to look up NUSspli.
I have actually that on my Wii U, but it does not have black ops II, also USB helper does not have it.
Post automatically merged:

I downloaded the game as .wux and converted it to wud.
Then I took it to gameTDB and placed all the title ids and stuff and it made those folders with files in them.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All the information you need is in the post that was linked to you in your other thread. I suggest reading it thoroughly as hand holding isn't a thing round here.

I will give you a pointer tho. Nuspacker.

FINPOSTI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All the information you need is in the post that was linked to you in your other thread. I suggest reading it thoroughly as hand holding isn't a thing round here.

I will give you a pointer tho. Nuspacker.
Well, are the things that i have done now right?

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the US English WUP version just fine. Should install just fine using WUP Installer GX2. Its somewhere... A sort of well known org for archive purposes. I'm currently downloading it as well as Guitar Hero 5, which also was not available on the Nintendo servers.

Trophies
XP
Right now what you have on your "main folder" are the raw files for the game, which would be what it looked like once it was actually installed.

The reason you can't find BO2 on tools like Wii U USB Helper is because the game was released exclusively on the Disc, and as such it was never uploaded to the NUS (Nintendo Update Servers), and tools that pull all their information from the NUS (like USB Helper), will obviously not see content that simply doesn't exist.

You have two choices ahead of you. You can either use Loadiine to load the raw files, but I personally don't recommend that unless you want horrendous loading times. Or two: you can use NUSPacker to pack the raw files into the WUP format. (EX: .app, .h3, etc). You can both download and find documentation on NUSPacker here.

Once you pack the files into the installable WUP format, you can copy the files to your SD Card to the /install/ directory, and install them either using WUP Installer or NUSspli.

FINPOSTI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Right now what you have on your "main folder" are the raw files for the game, which would be what it looked like once it was actually installed.

The reason you can't find BO2 on tools like Wii U USB Helper is because the game was released exclusively on the Disc, and as such it was never uploaded to the NUS (Nintendo Update Servers), and tools that pull all their information from the NUS (like USB Helper), will obviously not see content that simply doesn't exist.

You have two choices ahead of you. You can either use Loadiine to load the raw files, but I personally don't recommend that unless you want horrendous loading times. Or two: you can use NUSPacker to pack the raw files into the WUP format. (EX: .app, .h3, etc). You can both download and find documentation on NUSPacker here.

Once you pack the files into the installable WUP format, you can copy the files to your SD Card to the /install/ directory, and install them either using WUP Installer or NUSspli.
Alright, thanks

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That I'm being ignored leads me to believe that @FINPOSTI isnt looking for the US English version. But even that doesn't make sense because CFW makes the console region free and OP clearly speaks, reads, and understands English...

FINPOSTI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That I'm being ignored leads me to believe that @FINPOSTI isnt looking for the US English version. But even that doesn't make sense because CFW makes the console region free and OP clearly speaks, reads, and understands English...
Already solved this problem, thanks.

Reactions: rcpd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed