Homebrew Question I have some questions for the pros in this scene.

DylanWedman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sort of new in the whole Nintendo Switch hacking scene and I have some questions on certain topics and instead of creating multiple threads on here I decided to have them all on one thread. I do have an exploitable unit and have successfully exploited it multiple times using this guide.

Here are my questions:
If I boot into my emuMMC and use a title manager such as Tinfoil and use it to install a game dump, will it only install to the emuMMC or will it install on the system nand as well? What I want is it to only install on the emuMMC.

I already found a tool to dump my game cards but is there is a tool to dump games bought from the eShop as well as updates? I want all my purchased games on my PC so I don't have to keep going online and downloading them from the eShop.

Is there a fully featured web browser homebrew that works well other than using l4t-ubuntu?

With the new Nintendo Switch Lite being released in a few months and it not having detachable Joy-Cons, how will we be able to enter RCM and inject a payload?

If anyone can help me with at least the first 3 questions that would be great.

Last edited by DylanWedman,

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sort of new in the whole Nintendo Switch hacking scene and I have some questions on certain topics and instead of creating multiple threads on here I decided to have them all on one thread. I do have an exploitable unit and have successfully exploited it multiple times using this guide.

Here are my questions:
If I boot into my emuMMC and use a title manager such as Tinfoil and use it to install a game dump, will it only install to the emuMMC or will it install on the system nand as well? What I want is it to only install on the emuMMC.

I already found a tool to dump my game cards but is there is a tool to dump games bought from the eShop as well as updates? I want all my purchased games on my PC so I don't have to keep going online and downloading them from the eShop.

Is there a fully featured web browser homebrew that works well other than using l4t-ubuntu?

With the new Nintendo Switch Lite being released in a few months and it not having detachable Joy-Cons, how will we be able to enter RCM and inject a payload?

1. No, nothing can write to internal emmc while your using emummc, everything gets redirected

2. No comment

3. No, the only browser is the shitty built in webapplet

4. Fusee Gelee won’t exist on them, so getting into RCM will be pointless for most users. But there’ll probably be some kind of internal shit you can do something with to get into RCM

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Here are my questions:

on point 2 there is an app you can get, but I haven't used it or know where to find it

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
No.2 NXDumptool dumps all updates and eshop titles of your switch. I do know wain's sx dumper dumps full titles and updates but you need an sxos license. @ZachyCatGames no reason why you cannot answer the question the tools are all included in gbatemps switch threads.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo