Gaming I have an issue that i can't quite solve

chaka_kahn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i have had a reoccurring issue with certain DS roms freezing up during Download Play using my DS lite with an EZ4 lite with the latest loader/kernal and flashme v7. The problem always happens during single card play (download play), and happens almost the exact same way for each game. It always freezes as the "Nintendo" logo fades out just before the actual game would begin. You know, the very beggining of each game, how they have this little "ba-ding" or "nintendo!" sound and it says the nintendo logo. I just really want to solve this problem so i can play some of my games with my friends who dont own them. Any advice would be much appreciated. To give you some more info, here are the games that i have had specific problems with while loading:

1)Club House Games
2)Mario Hoops
3)Mario Kart
4)Metroid Prime Hunters
5)New Super Mario Brothers

Thanks in advance!

PS: please excuse my terrible spelling. i have a decent vocabulary, but when i comes to spelling, i reek!

chaka_kahn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you both (blackjaguar355 and fischju) for the help. I don't think that the slot 1 thing will work, but ill try it anyway. I just hoped that somebody had come up with a patch for this kind of issue. im sure im not the only one confused by the fact that some games are effected and some aren't, and if some aren't, then maybe there is a way to fix the issue for the games that freeze. maybe... heh.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
like formerly said, the receiving DS must be flashed to avoid most of the problems associated with this. There are still some games that won't work even if the receiving ds is flashed though.....but I think very few from what people reports.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I believe the passme related issues to wireless play is limited to download play. However, I would save myself the headache and guesswork and flash all the ds's you can.

ultim

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have 2 DS lite, both have EZ 4 lite. One uses SuperKey and the other uses Passwe 3.
I have played mario kart multiplayer between two ds without any problems (two cart mode). Havent tried other games yet as ive just got the 2nd DS recently

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k