Homebrew I Have An Anemone Problem...

Zeninari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I Think This Is A Place Where I Can Ask Some Helpful People With My Issue. Anyway My Anemone For Some Reason Started Not Working Ever Since I Backed Up My Consoles Nand. Anyway YES I Have Equipped A Default Theme But It Says "Theme Ext data Does Not Exist!". Does Anyone Know How To Fix This? It Was Working Fine Yesterday, And I've Been Looking At Deleting The Contents Of The Cache Folder To See If That Fixes It. If This Isn't The Place To Ask, Can Someone Redirect Me To A Place That Can Help Me? All Help Appreciated!

Also I Tried Switching Between Basic Blue, Black, Red, Etc But That Didn't Work Either. Why Does It Want To Act Up Now ;-;

Zeninari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could It Be Corruption? I Was Thinking Maybe As Well That There Is A Broken ExtData File On My System. Im Checking For That Now, But It Might Be A Different File Blocking It. If Its Not Resolved By Monday Im Going To Roll Back My System To An Earlier SysNand And See If That Fixes It.

Zeninari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Now I Have Found Out I Can Use Themely, Or For Those Who Don't Know The Old 3ds Theme Manager. I Still Want My Anemone To Work Once Again Though. I Am Currently Trying To Contact The Dev On This Issue.

Zeninari

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I Was Able To Find The Issue. Anyone Who Has A Broken Anemone Might Have Done What I Did And Used The "Luma Locale Switcher". Apparently Anemone Breaks When You Change It From Anything But Default. I Hope This Will Help Anyone Else As Stupid As Me.

XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.