I used the WBFS Inteligent GUI to extract the iso images and saved them as ciso's.
Is it possible that those images could be shared online, and if DL'd, would they work for anyone else's USB Loader apps?
Or are they proprietary to the machine they were made on?
See, I only have 2 6Gig flash drives, but I've been able to create/store/and restore these images to one or both of my drives and they all playback like their 4.38Gb counterparts.
I may be asking this in the wrong place but,...oh well.
Is it possible that those images could be shared online, and if DL'd, would they work for anyone else's USB Loader apps?
Or are they proprietary to the machine they were made on?
See, I only have 2 6Gig flash drives, but I've been able to create/store/and restore these images to one or both of my drives and they all playback like their 4.38Gb counterparts.
I may be asking this in the wrong place but,...oh well.








