Hacking I Have a Phat Xbox 360 (Falcon) and I Would Like to Know Which Exploit is Best

LowOnBattery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So which exploit is ideal for a Falcon Xbox 360?

R-JTAG?

RGH 1?

RGH 1.2?

My dashboard version is 2.0.15574.0

I already know that it is not JTAG'able, but all of the tutorial threads that I'm reading on various forums never mention the RGH 1.2, which is supposed to have certain advantages over the R-JTAG from what I understand.

Also, whenever I search for the TX R-JTAG Ultimate Kit, I can't find it anywhere, which leads me to believe that it's pretty outdated.

Does the RGH 1.2 exploit work for my dash version?

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RJtag works fine on Falcon boards, it's Jasper's that have issues. It's more pricey though as a CR4 is around 30 USD. RGH 1.2 is cheaper as a Matrix chip or Rev C is only 5-10 USD. Timing file 19 works best on Falcons, however occasionally you have to try other timing files to get stable boot times. That's the downside. You won't find an RJtag kit because the hack is done with the CR4 now. I update to 17150 when I do RGH 1.2 hacks, as the hack was developed on that dash.

Last edited by brickmii82,

LowOnBattery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RJtag works fine on Falcon boards, it's Jasper's that have issues. It's more pricey though as a CR4 is around 30 USD. RGH 1.2 is cheaper as a Matrix chip or Rev C is only 5-10 USD. Timing file 19 works best on Falcons, however occasionally you have to try other timing files to get stable boot times. That's the downside. You won't find an RJtag kit because the hack is done with the CR4 now. I update to 17150 when I do RGH 1.2 hacks, as the hack was developed on that dash.
@brickmii82 Thanks. Would you recommend RJtag or RGH 1.2 for a Falcon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls