Homebrew I have a NEEK2o setup, but I have run into some issues

MrSW

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
So I succesfully made a neek2o emuNAND, and now I can play Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros and other VC that I couldn't with a cIOS emuNAND.
But still, I don't think that it is completely working as it should.

-Firstly, pressing the HOME button while playing something on the emuNAND freezes the Wii

-Also, not all of the WiiWare games properly work, Pokemon Rumble and La Mulana simply say that the file is corrupted and others like Megaman 9 refuse to boot. So far, the only games with these troubles are WiiWare, all the N64 VC seems to work just fine

Help would be appreciated

Reactions: vbarros22

vbarros22

Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Neek2o is a pain, I recommend Emunand in USB Loader GX. Work a lot of games of Virtual Console, like NES, SNES, MS, Genesis, etc.. Only have problems with NeoGeo and some N64 VC, but all I said work great.
I've never been able to make Neek2o run smoothly, so if it's essential to you, you'll have to settle for it.

MrSW

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
Neek2o is a pain, I recommend Emunand in USB Loader GX. Work a lot of games of Virtual Console, like NES, SNES, MS, Genesis, etc.. Only have problems with NeoGeo and some N64 VC, but all I said work great.
I've never been able to make Neek2o run smoothly, so if it's essential to you, you'll have to settle for it.

Well, the thing is that I can already play older games via emulators, so playing WW and N64 VC is the main selling point of emuNAND for me, but cIOS emuNAND seems to have the worst compatibility with those

Reactions: vbarros22

vbarros22

Trophies
Website
mundowiihack.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, the thing is that I can already play older games via emulators, so playing WW and N64 VC is the main selling point of emuNAND for me, but cIOS emuNAND seems to have the worst compatibility with those
I know the problems of N64 and NeoGeo, I do not know if WiiWare has problems with everyone. If so, your way is in Neek2o, or install them in SD in real NAND.
Have you tried all this in the new Wiiflow Lite review?

ultramodern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have neek2o running without any issues and pressing the home button for me doesn't freeze anything acts just like the real nand. I have all n64 and most arcade games running smoothly. The only thing I can suggest is to re-dump your nand using modmii instead of usbloadergx. Make sure you have the neek20 channel inside the nand dump so you can go back to the real nand, everything should be straight forward with modmii. I personally went with a partial dump since I only use it for the games I stated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that